Warde Medical Laboratory, Ann Arbor, USA
Seeking a highly motivated and detail orientated Medical Technologist with at least 1-2 years of general Flow Cytometry experience and a good knowledge of Hematology to join our team at Warde Medical Lab, a reference lab of St. Joseph Mercy Hospital of Ann Arbor.
Flow Cytometry/Special Chemistry
- Full time position Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or biological science is required
- We currently run high volume clinical testing for the diagnosis of Leukemia and Lymphoma, along with HIV monitoring and HLAB27 testing.
- Responsibilities are, but not limited to, performing procedures for sample prepping, staining, acquiring, and analysis of clinical samples for the diagnosis of Leukemia/Lymphoma.
- Responsibilities also include quality control and patient testing using automated and manual methods.
- Job duties as assigned.
- Will work closely with the Manager, Med Tech Specialist, and with Medical Director of the Flow Cytometry section.
- Candidate must have good organizational skills, communication skills; working closely with Pathologists and coworkers.
- In addition to Flow Cytometry the candidate will also be trained to perform Special Chemistry testing.