Flow Cytometry Technologist II
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute, Fort Myers, USA
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our Laboratory Division in Ft. Myers is searching for a Flow Cytometry Technologist II to join our team!
- The Flow Cytometry Tech II is responsible for daily specimen processing and data analysis in the clinical flow cytometry laboratory.
- Communicates with staff physicians and other staff employees regarding patient specimens.
- Works with management personnel to ensure efficient and technically correct systems and procedures in the clinical cytometry laboratory that includes QA/QC of reagents, instrumentation, proficiency testing, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Lab, Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- Hold an active Florida MT license.
- Have greater than 5 years clinical laboratory experience with 5 of these years in Flow Cytometry.