Bank Laboratory Assistant Band 5
Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Carshalton, UK
The specific project duties will involve:
- To perform test procedures in accordance with departmental SOPs and protocol development for cell isolation and cell culture and flow cytometry. Must have prior experience in these techniques.
- To comply with local and national policies for the safe, secure and confidential processing and storage of patient and other laboratory information.
- To ensure that reagents are prepared, stored and used in a manner suitable for the research project.
- To maintain the integrity and accuracy of laboratory databases.
Administrative and general
- To develop and maintain processes to manage appropriate stocks of laboratory consumables..
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- To maintain proper safety procedures and practices in respect of this work and comply with all local safety rules.
- To ensure laboratory compliance with COSHH, HTA and other relevant regulations
Job Description & Person Specification (15 KB)