Early Stage Researcher position in the frame of the project CADENCE / Catalytic Dual‐Function Devices Against Cancer
University of Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
- Design of lentiviral expression vectors (Databases and bioinformatic programs: Blast, etc)
- Cloning of lentiviral expression vectors (PCR, Digestions, ligations, etc)
- Cell culture exosome extraction and manipulation
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Flow cytometry.
- Elaboration of results reports, powerpoint presentations in spanish or/and english.
- Scientific work reports
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
- Chemistry: Master Degree or equivalent Engineering
- Master Degree or equivalent Biological sciences
- Master Degree or equivalent Pharmacological sciences
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedicine or Pharmacy
- Master Degree in fields related to advanced therapies or therapeutic targets.
Experiencia investigadora específica en los siguientes temas:
- General laboratory or research initiation experience: up to 15 points
- Experience on design and cloning performance (PCR; digestions, etc): up to 10 points
- Tissue culture experience: up to 5 points
- Previous experience in exosome extraction: up to 5 points
- Previous experience in molecular biology techniques: up to 5 points
- Previous experience in flow cytometry: up to 5 points
- Previous experience in fluorescence mycroscopy (cofocal, etc): up to 5 points